1. Treety, on receiving consent from our clients - i.e. ecommerce stores or brands (or Data Controllers as defined by the EU GDPR regulation) - that offer goods & services to individuals such as you, begins to read and analyze order / purchase data and personal information about you that is already maintained by our client. 2. In addition, we check whether you have also followed our client’s brand handles or pages on social media sites such as facebook, instagram, twitter, etc. or other online forums and communities maintained by our client. As part of this check, we also collect social media information, including your profile name, follower count, number of posts and profile picture, but only if these have been made public by you.
How does Treety store your data?
1. We use third-party database providers to store your data.
2. Our current set of database providers are mLab, MongoDB Atlas, Redis Labs and Amazon S3.
3. mLab can be contacted at, mLab 660 York St, Ste 101 San Francisco, CA 94110 (415) 758-2748 4. MongoDB Atlas can be contacted at, Spaceworks, 4th floor Barbara Strozzilaan 101 1083 HN Amsterdam Netherlands +44 870 495 8023
5. Redis Labs can be contacted at, Corporate Headquarters 700 E El Camino Real Suite 250 Mountain View, CA 94040 Tel: +1 (415) 930-9666
6. Amazon S3 can be contacted at, Amazon Web Services, Inc., 410 Terry Avenue North, Seattle, WA 98109-5210, ATTN: AWS Legal
Treety collects order data and customer data so that we can,
1. Offer a detailed view of each individual, including their order history and other personal information, to our clients. Our clients use this to understand the buyers of their goods and services better, tailor their offerings to map to the unique preferences of their buyers, and in some cases to conduct specific outreach to some of their buyers, in order to involve them in marketing or product improvement projects that can help them grow their business.
2. Complement this view, where possible, with data from your social media interaction with our client (e.g. liking, commenting and sharing their posts) as well as participating in forums and community discussions that are managed by our client.
3. Conduct statistical analysis, such as building customer personas of their buyers. For this we may conduct deeper analysis of your social media behaviour such as your interests, posts, comments, etc. however we preserve complete anonymity of your personal identity, and the results are only presented to our customers at an aggregate level
Treety wants to ensure that you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. These include:
1. The right of access - You have the right to ask Treety to provide copies of your personal information. We can ask you for a contribution to provide you with this service. 2. The right to rectification - You have the right to ask Treety to correct any information you believe to be incorrect. You also have the right to request Treety to complete information that you believe to be incomplete.
3. The right to erase your data - You have the right to request Treety to erase your data.
4. The right to restrict data processing - You have the right to request Treety to restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
5. The right to object to data processing - You have the right to object to Treety processing your personal data, under certain conditions.
6. The right to data portability - You have the right to request Treety to transfer the data we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
For requests and clarifications, Treety and its team, can be contacted at email@example.com. You can also write to us at: Trussbot B.V. Johan Wagenaarlaan 22 2012 GC, Heemstede The Netherlands
“A successful marketing plan relies heavily on the pulling-power of advertising copy. Writing result-oriented ad copy is difficult, as it must appeal to, entice, and convince consumers”